- Review Entry Guide
- Pre-weigh in market animal entries must attend appropriate pre-weigh in or email photo to fair. Click here for directions on emailing photos.
- Enter online Note: All livestock entries must be made online.
- Market animal entries also require a pdf Liability Waiver signed by both the exhibitor and the parent or guardian’s signature including payment by the entry deadline.
- pdf Junior Livestock Department Local Rules
- pdf Independent Livestock Market Exhibitor Local Rules
- pdf Showmanship Division Definitions
- pdf FFA & 4-H Market Pens & Showmanship
- pdf Tentative Livestock Judging Schedule
- pdf Junior Avian Show
- pdf Junior Dairy
- pdf Junior Pygmy Goats
- pdf Junior Rabbit Show
- pdf Dog Care & Training
Entry fees can be paid by credit card online or a check/cash can be submitted with a copy of the e-mailed receipt to the Fair Office before the close of entry date.
Things to remember
Be sure to save your original registration receipt with your user name and password.
Be sure to save or print and save a receipt of your entry submission to remember what you entered.
Questions about entering an exhibit?